DRBI Class - Current Session
DEL REY BIBLE INSTITUTE:
How God Wants Us To Manage Money
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS @ 7PM
DATES: February 7 to May 2 (skipping March 7)
In this 12 week study, we will be discussing the works of two great authors on Biblical Finance, Ron Blue and Randy Alcorn.
Ron Blue tackles the money question we all ask: How much is enough? The answer to this question is found in God’s Word. With over four decades of experience in the financial-services industry, Ron Blue presents financial principles that are affirmed by the authority of Scripture and tested by the marketplace. He knows that God’s principles work and are needed in our finances. These biblically based principles will equip us to approach money management and financial planning with freedom, generosity, contentment, and confidence. When we apply the biblical truths offered in this study, our finances will be ordered, our decisions will be simplified, and our experience will invite contentment in all areas of our lives.
- Why is money so important to God?
- Is prosperity theology right or wrong?
- How can we be liberated from materialism?
- What should we do about debt?
- How much does God want us to give?
- How can we best help the poor and reach the lost?
- What about gambling? investing? insurance? saving? retirement? inheritance?
- How can we leave our children a true heritage?
- How can we use money in ways that God rewards?
If you'd like to join the class, please sign up below. There is a class fee of $50, which helps to cover the cost of the class and includes 3 books and a binder.